"We/Us/Our" means justmusic.co.za Limited its associated companies and technical partners.
Please Note: Jozi Music CC trades under the name of "Just Music" and will hereinafter be refered to as "Just Music"
1. Your Privacy Is Important To Us
2. Personal Information You Enter - Consent
- 2.1. We ask for certain information from You so that We can provide You with the best content and Services We can. That is, content and Services You want to see and hear.
3. Use of Your Personal Information
If you have any questions or comments about privacy issues, or if you have a complaint about how we are using your data, then please send an email to email@example.com
4. Feedback and Complaints
If You have any questions or comments about privacy issues, or if You have a complaint about how We are using Your data, then please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- 5.1. We and Our commercial partners may use Your personal data in order to serve relevant advertising to You. We may send You information, special offers and advertising by email, through SMS, within Our regular newsletters or through one-off promotional offers. When approved by the local authorities, We also intend to provide geographical based advertising and other similar personalised Services. We will endeavour to contact You again when this becomes possible.
- 5.2. We may also sell, trade or licence Your personal information to trustworthyand relevant third parties in order to enable them to offer goods and Services that they think will interest You. By submitting Your personal details, You consent to this transfer.
- 5.3. We may receive information about You from reliable third parties and add it to Our database. We shall ensure that such third parties operate a similar ethical policy to Us in relation to Your privacy. When We receive such information, We shall use it to improve the personalisation of Our service.
6. Shopping and Competitions
- 6.1. If You buy any products from Us We will need Your name, e-mail address, delivery address, credit card number and expiry date to process that order. We will also take Your telephone number so that We can contact You in the event of any problems with this order and We may give this number to couriers who deliver the order. This information may be used for commercial purposes and to add to Our knowledge of Your likes and dislikes.
- 6.2. When You enter a competition or other promotional feature, We will take Your name and e-mail address so that We can notify You if You have won. We will require Your address to deliver any prizes You win. We will only share this information with third parties only to the extent necessary to administer the contest and deliver any prizes. If You win a competition [or other promotional feature], then We may post Your name and town in the winners list on Our website.
7. Mobile & Alert and email Services
- 7.1. Any member of justmusic.co.za may subscribe to Our Mobile & Alert email Services by completing the appropriate registration form.
- 7.2. By signing up to the Services You agree that We may send You emails and We may send information to Your mobile using SMS messages. If You do not want to receive the Services, then please do not complete the registration forms. We may be paid for providing some of these Services to You.
- 7.3. The SMS messages may give You an option to request further information via a phone line or through another SMS message. If You make such a request, the telephone line option will be charged at the relevant premium rate, depending on country of call and mobile operator. The SMS charge will be as standard from Your operator. Please note THERE IS NO OBLIGATION ON YOU TO MAKE SUCH A REQUEST. The service may include: News flashes, competitions, ringtones, special offers and commercial messages.
- 7.4. To unsubscibe from any of justmusic.co.za's mobile, alert and email Services, simply click on the relevant link in Your welcome email or the relevant link at the bottom of the Music Alert emails. 7.5. For legal reasons, We will keep details of Your account for 12 months after You unsubscribe. This is in case You have cause to complain to Us for any infringement of Your rights or under Our legal obligations with regard to copyright issues within the music industry with regard to any ringtones You may have downloaded from Us.
8. Aggregated Data
We may disclose anonymised data (which will obviously involve Us processing Your data to anonymise it) to trustworthy third parties. Although You will not be identifiable by such data, it is possible that such data may be processed by such third parties so that You may then become identifiable.
9. Business Transfers
As We develop Our business, it is possible that We may buy or sell assets. In the event that justmusic.co.za or substantially all of its assets are acquired, then Your personal information will be one of the transferred assets.
10. Information Protection
We protect personal information by establishing appropriate physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard the personal information We collect from You. This helps prevent unauthorised access, maintains data accuracy and ensures that the personal information is used correctly. In order to carry out these security procedures, We may sometimes ask for proof of identity before We disclose personal information to You.
A cookie is a piece of information that is deposited by Our computer server when You visit Our web site which is stored on Your computer's hard drive by Your web browser. On revisiting the web site, Our computer server will recognise the cookies, giving Us information about Your last visit. Most browsers accept cookies automatically, but usually You can alter the settings of Your browser to prevent automatic acceptance. If You choose not to receive cookies, You may still use most of the features of Our web site, including purchasing items.
12. IP Addresses
Every time You connect to Our web site, We store web server logs which show Your IP address (the unique number which Your machine uses when it is connected to the Internet); what You looked at; whether the page request was successful or not, and which browser You used to view the pages. The use of this data is strictly for statistical purposes and personalisation purposes only. This helps Us understand which areas of the site are of particular interest and also which pages are not being requested. It also tells Us how many hits and page requests We get.
- 13.1. We comply with the 2002 Electronic Communications and Transactions Bill.
- 13.2. We reserve the right to access and disclose Your personal data to comply with applicable laws and lawful government requests, to operate Our systems properly or to protect Our users. We also reserve the right to disclose individually identifiable information to third parties where a complaint arises concerning Your use on Our website(s) and that use is deemed inconsistent with Our terms and conditions.