Terms & Conditions
NOTICE: Please read these terms and conditions carefully.
Jozi Music CC trades under the name of "Just Music" and will hereinafter be refered to as "Just Music"
They set out the terms and conditions upon which the Just Music website, Services, Record Company Partners and portals ("Just Music") are made available to you. By accessing Just Music You agree to be bound by the terms and conditions set out below and as amended from time to time in accordance with clause 7.3 of these terms and conditions. If You do not wish to be bound by these terms and conditions, You may not access or use Just Music and should exit Just Music immediately. (If You are under 18 (eighteen) then Your parent or guardian should read and accept these terms and conditions before You access or use the site and its spin-off products).
1. Your Personal Information
- 1.1. We respect Your personal information and undertake to comply with applicable local legislation.
1.2. You should be aware that:
- 1.2.1. if We are requested by the police or any regulatory or government authority investigating suspected illegal activities to provide Your User Information and/or information concerning Your activities whilst using the Services We shall do so. Similarly, We will disclose Your User Information and/or details of Your use of the Services if We are compelled to do so by law;
- 1.2.3. We may deposit Cookies on Just Music's and other Websites which may be accessed by You and those Cookies may provide Us with information regarding Your use of the Internet and any personal information provided by You on those Websites.
- 1.2.4. We reserve the right in Our reasonable discretion to disclose details of Your Use of the Services to a person who makes a complaint or allegation in connection with Your use, or the use of anyone under Your control, of the Services whether in connection with the matters set out in clause 6 of these terms and conditions or otherwise. We reserve the right to disclose Your Contact Details and details of Your use of the Services in such circumstances whether or not We are named as a party or a witness in any threatened or pending legal proceedings.
- 1.2.5. You must complete the registration process by providing Us with true, accurate and current information as prompted by the registration form. You must choose a password. You are then entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Your password and account.
- 1.2.6. Just Music and any associated companies have the right to suspend or terminate Your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the Service.
2. Disclaimer of Warranties
- 2.1. Just Music and the Services are provided on an "as is" and "as available" basis and We make no warranties or representations, whether express or implied, in relation to Just Music or the Services, including but not limited to, implied warranties or conditions of completeness, accuracy or currency.
- 2.2. To the extent permitted by law We make no warranty that Just Music or the Services will meet Your requirements or will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
- 2.3. To the extent permitted by law We give no warranty as to results or the accuracy of any information obtained through Just Music or the Services.
- 2.4. To the extent permitted by law We make no warranty regarding any goods or Services purchased or obtained through Just Music or any transactions entered into through Just Music.